I'm still not sure how our first baby girls is 16! I remember not only her birth story, but I remember loving being pregnant with her so much. Except the heart burn, I could have done without that!
I love how close we are, and how close you are to your sisters. The moments when we just get to hang out and talk life or not even talk at all and just enjoy each others company are some of my most favorite times. I love when you get excited about things or when something really makes you laugh, I wish I could bottle that joy up and keep it forever.
We are so proud of you Bird. Keep living life to the fullest and remember let no one else determine your worth, for you are a blessing to all!!!
Happy Sweet Sixteen Beautiful Girl!!!
We celebrated with dinner at Longhorn Steak House and a walk around Bass Pro. Finished the evening off with a Bundt cake and some candles.











Comments