So here it goes......I've decided to jump in head first to this world of blogging. I think I will in the end LOVE it. Most of what I love to do is catch memories with photos and display them for all to see.
My life as most of you know it changed in a way I never would have dreamed on March 22, 2008. Our daughter Cadence Lane came into this world more beautiful and peaceful then any child I had seen before. She was what I had wished for when I wished on all those million stars.
Kurt and I were blessed by this amazing form of life. We engulfed her with love from the moment we knew we were pregnant.....but that moment....that moment when time stood still and you could hear nothing else but the cry of your first born child.....we knew then she was our world and would continue to be for the rest of our lives.
She's amazing, our little "Bird". Everyday is a new adventure. At almost 6 mths old, she can do so many wonderful things. She can roll everywhere. She can light up a room with that oh so perfect smile, and she can even wake mommy and daddy up in the middle of the night by blowing bubbles and cracking herself up. What a way to wake up....I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. I really lay there staring at the monitor thinking to myself..."that can't really be her...right". However once I walk into her room and see her lying on her tummy, which mind you is NOT how she went to bed, making the sweetest rasberries anyone could make at 4am...all I can do is smile and pick our little bundle of slobber up and ask her what in the world she thinks she is doing.
She a masterpiece in the making that for sure. I can't wait to share it all with anyone and everyone that cares to know!! More to come......I promise!! :)
My life as most of you know it changed in a way I never would have dreamed on March 22, 2008. Our daughter Cadence Lane came into this world more beautiful and peaceful then any child I had seen before. She was what I had wished for when I wished on all those million stars.
Kurt and I were blessed by this amazing form of life. We engulfed her with love from the moment we knew we were pregnant.....but that moment....that moment when time stood still and you could hear nothing else but the cry of your first born child.....we knew then she was our world and would continue to be for the rest of our lives.
She's amazing, our little "Bird". Everyday is a new adventure. At almost 6 mths old, she can do so many wonderful things. She can roll everywhere. She can light up a room with that oh so perfect smile, and she can even wake mommy and daddy up in the middle of the night by blowing bubbles and cracking herself up. What a way to wake up....I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. I really lay there staring at the monitor thinking to myself..."that can't really be her...right". However once I walk into her room and see her lying on her tummy, which mind you is NOT how she went to bed, making the sweetest rasberries anyone could make at 4am...all I can do is smile and pick our little bundle of slobber up and ask her what in the world she thinks she is doing.
She a masterpiece in the making that for sure. I can't wait to share it all with anyone and everyone that cares to know!! More to come......I promise!! :)
Comments