As I was sitting at the computer this evening, I heard Kurt start to give Bird her Bath. Nothing unusual, I felt like since he had been gone all day he needed his time with her. I heard them walk by the computer room and into her room, so I decided to get the camera out. I captured what I will call...."My Everything" all in one quick moment.
I am so lucky to have this man in my life not only as my husband but as my bestfriend as well. He adores that little bird of ours, and for that I adore him. He's a great Daddy. She already has him wrapped that's for sure. As I sit here typing this, he's in our room giving her a nighttime bottle and rocking her to sleep. Precious I tell you....just precious.
These two mean the world to me. I have never been more happy!!! Good night everyone.....I think I will go snuggle with "My Everything"!!
I am so lucky to have this man in my life not only as my husband but as my bestfriend as well. He adores that little bird of ours, and for that I adore him. He's a great Daddy. She already has him wrapped that's for sure. As I sit here typing this, he's in our room giving her a nighttime bottle and rocking her to sleep. Precious I tell you....just precious.
These two mean the world to me. I have never been more happy!!! Good night everyone.....I think I will go snuggle with "My Everything"!!

Comments