Well here it is almost Nov. now, and fall is definitely in the air. It's one of my most favorite times of the year! Cadence is a little to young to take it all in, however she's one of those kiddos who loves to be outside, so away we go.







Another busy Sat. here in the Dearing household. We were headed to the Pumpkin Patch once Kurt got off work, and by we, I mean myself, Cadence, Hunter and Kurt. I was so excited. I love exploring new things with my daughter and my nephew. I don't want them to miss out on anything.
We headed to Faulkners Farm around 3:45pm. Hunter was passed out in the car about 10 min into the ride!! My brother had warned me.....NO NAP thus far today!! Once we got there, he heard us say tractor, and he was up and ready to go!! He loves that sort of stuff....typical boy!! Hunter had never ridden a pony, and I really didn't think he would want to. He's only going to be 3 in November, so those types of things tend to scare him....or so I thought. We walked out and saw the "BIG HORSIES" and he wanted on!! "What, you want to ride one of those" I say. "UMMMMHMMMMMM", he replies. Sure enough he loved it!! I was so impressed. He was so cute atop that pony! He was so proud of himself!! We also fed the animals, rode the train, took the hay ride, picked out a pumpkin, and so much more. Once we got back into the car, we were all hungry.


McDonald's here we come. Kurt thought that would be a great place to take Hunter so we could kill time until our next adventure, and Hunter would love it. He ate like a champ and played in the playground. He had never been to a McDonald's play land before!! WHAT!! I was cracking up, he just kept talking about it after we left.
We were now headed to meet Nana at Old Shawnee town and do a little Trick-or-Treating. The kids got dressed up and Hunter was excited to get some candy. It was a Little on the chilly side. But all in all we had a great time.
We were now headed to meet Nana at Old Shawnee town and do a little Trick-or-Treating. The kids got dressed up and Hunter was excited to get some candy. It was a Little on the chilly side. But all in all we had a great time.
After all was said and done we were all exhausted!! I decided I was just gonna have a "Simple Sunday". Just me and the Bird! We got a little cabin fever and decided to go to the park. Yep just me and my 7 mth old. It was sooooo pretty. All the leaves are changing and the weather was great, except for the wind. Once again a great photo opp!! Now we are back at home and getting ready to snuggle up and take a nap until Daddy gets home. (Then all three of us will probably end up snuggling up and hanging out!!)
Man I LOVE this time of year!!
Comments