Here we are with another month gone by. Our little Bird turned 8mths on the 22nd of this month. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. She amazes her Daddy and I more and more everyday. She's crawling all over the place now. Daddy has covered all the outlets, nailed all the furniture to the walls(literally), and put soft padding all around the fire place. I know there will still be some bumps and bruises, but we have seen the horror stories in real life, the ones about things falling on small children, so needless to say we learned the lesson, and are taking the steps needed to prevent it.Cadence is on level 3 foods now. She had Macaroni for the first time last week, wasn't a big fan at first. The new texture just didn't float her boat. She's a good little eater though. The Dr. said it's because we waited until she was ready, not when we thought she should be ready. She watches us like a little hawk while we eat....it won't be long little Bird, and you'll be eating what Mommy and Daddy do.
Comments