WOW!!! So Kurt, Cadence and I went and voted on this beautiful evening. We had no lines, and we were seriously in and out of there in less then 10 min. We got home and decided it was nice enough to take a walk. The night was growing darker and it was now only about 5:30pm.
As we walked along I noticed something. There was no hustle and bustle anywhere. There wasn't a lot of movement within the homes we passed by, but at the same time I could see it. I could see the glow from all the T.V's tuned into what will definitely be one of the biggest days in history. The Presidential election of 2008.
Either way, no matter who wins, this night will go down in history. Am I a political person? No. Do I care who wins? Well, honestly no. Why did I vote? Because I can't complain if I don't participate. Whom ever wins, they have huge obstacles to overcome, and for the sake of our nation, I hope they succeed. No matter race, gender, or political party, I think we all are just looking for a brighter future.
I will say this.....
No matter who wins, please keep these men and women and their families safe.
May tomorrow morning bring on a new era. May it start a turn for the better. Most of all let it go down in history. I myself can rest knowing that I voted, whether my candidate wins or looses, I participated. I ROCKED THE VOTE!!
Good Night America..............may the sun start to shine a little brighter for us all!!!
As we walked along I noticed something. There was no hustle and bustle anywhere. There wasn't a lot of movement within the homes we passed by, but at the same time I could see it. I could see the glow from all the T.V's tuned into what will definitely be one of the biggest days in history. The Presidential election of 2008.
Either way, no matter who wins, this night will go down in history. Am I a political person? No. Do I care who wins? Well, honestly no. Why did I vote? Because I can't complain if I don't participate. Whom ever wins, they have huge obstacles to overcome, and for the sake of our nation, I hope they succeed. No matter race, gender, or political party, I think we all are just looking for a brighter future.
I will say this.....
No matter who wins, please keep these men and women and their families safe.
May tomorrow morning bring on a new era. May it start a turn for the better. Most of all let it go down in history. I myself can rest knowing that I voted, whether my candidate wins or looses, I participated. I ROCKED THE VOTE!!
Good Night America..............may the sun start to shine a little brighter for us all!!!
Comments