Another year gone by. I will say that this was definitely the BEST year of my life. Welcoming our daughter into this world....well there is just nothing that can top that. We have been blessed by her, and I thank God for her everyday.
Top 10 things of 2008:
1. Cadence
2. Renewing our vows.
3. Chicago Trip
4. Branson Trip
5. Cadence
6. NKOTB :)
7. Our Health
8. Our Home
9. Our true friendships
10. and most of all CADENCE
We will be bringing in the New year with the Ramsour gang....even though almost none of them are still Ramsours....they will always be!! We plan on just lounging out, playing games, and reminiscing. It's always a blast, and I can't wait to introduce Cadence into the tradition!! She loves hanging out with her Aunt Tt, and she flirts like no other with her Uncle Lulu!!
So for now I say goodbye to 2008....you will FOREVER be in my heart.....but we must move on, so hellllooooo 2009. Let the fun begin!!
Hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year!! Please...Don't Drink and Drive!!!!
Top 10 things of 2008:
1. Cadence
2. Renewing our vows.
3. Chicago Trip
4. Branson Trip
5. Cadence
6. NKOTB :)
7. Our Health
8. Our Home
9. Our true friendships
10. and most of all CADENCE
We will be bringing in the New year with the Ramsour gang....even though almost none of them are still Ramsours....they will always be!! We plan on just lounging out, playing games, and reminiscing. It's always a blast, and I can't wait to introduce Cadence into the tradition!! She loves hanging out with her Aunt Tt, and she flirts like no other with her Uncle Lulu!!
So for now I say goodbye to 2008....you will FOREVER be in my heart.....but we must move on, so hellllooooo 2009. Let the fun begin!!
Hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year!! Please...Don't Drink and Drive!!!!
Comments