The whole reason we made the trip to Chicago!!
I think the picture speaks for it's self. These are the precious times that I want to be able to share with Cadence when she gets older. Just to be able to say to her..."Cadence, do you remember when we flew to Chicago just for the day to see your Great Grandma D"? Well of course she won't remember, and that's why I took a ton of pics. Grandma D feel in love with our little Bird. She held her tight, and just kept telling us how beautiful she was. Cadence just snuggled right on into her lap, and sat so calmly, it was almost like she knew how fragile a woman she was placed upon. My heart was full. I was so glad that Kurt and I made the trip, not only for Cadence, but for ourselves. I wish we could have stayed longer, but the time we had was definitely cherished.
I think the picture speaks for it's self. These are the precious times that I want to be able to share with Cadence when she gets older. Just to be able to say to her..."Cadence, do you remember when we flew to Chicago just for the day to see your Great Grandma D"? Well of course she won't remember, and that's why I took a ton of pics. Grandma D feel in love with our little Bird. She held her tight, and just kept telling us how beautiful she was. Cadence just snuggled right on into her lap, and sat so calmly, it was almost like she knew how fragile a woman she was placed upon. My heart was full. I was so glad that Kurt and I made the trip, not only for Cadence, but for ourselves. I wish we could have stayed longer, but the time we had was definitely cherished.


Comments