I have slacked the last few days on my blogging and in just a short time, Cadence has grown leaps and bounds!!

We got to share the first snow with Bird. Daddy made her a huge snowball and she loved it! If you could have only seen the look on her face the moment she put it in her mouth!! It was almost like she had a "brain freeze"!! She wanted to keep playing with it, but her little hands were freezing! She was not a big fan of Mommy's when I took it away from her. She will thank me later in life when she still has her little paws and not frostbite!!
We got to share the first snow with Bird. Daddy made her a huge snowball and she loved it! If you could have only seen the look on her face the moment she put it in her mouth!! It was almost like she had a "brain freeze"!! She wanted to keep playing with it, but her little hands were freezing! She was not a big fan of Mommy's when I took it away from her. She will thank me later in life when she still has her little paws and not frostbite!!
Here's her most recent milestone. I had put Bird down for bed, and like always she talks to herself, laughs, and makes the cutest little noises. Well.....it got quiet all too soon, so I went to check on her and this is what I found.............
yep standing in her bed like a big girl. So now, this is how I find her most mornings, just waiting for Mommy or Daddy to pick her up. Too cute!!
She's growing way too fast for us, it's so sad at times, and yet so amazing at others!!
Comments