Seriously.....could she get any cuter? This little girl is definitely the light of our lives. She changes daily. Her vocabulary is widening, her favorite though these days is daaaaddddiieee. Just like that. It melts my heart, I can only imagine how Kurt feels every time she says it! She's starting to stand in one place on her own, and she's already walking around furniture and what not. She loves to go places, or just to stay at home and hang out in her play room. She's quite independent, and that for us means not a lot of snuggles!! :( So when we get them......we have a hard time letting go. She still wakes up sometimes during the night, but just like in the beginning, Kurt and I are a team. Kurt usually changes her diaper and I get her a bottle and sit with her in the rocking chair until she is done. I tend to cherish these times....it's just her and I again, that close bond I felt while I was still nursing. It makes the sleepiness fade away, and I am in awe of my little girl all over again. I can't believe that our little girl will be a year old in less then two mths. Where did the time go? I love the new stages that she goes through, but I miss that little snuggle bug.
Comments