So the morning was going along just fine! Cadence and I rocked out all the way to daycare. She cracks me up how she dances along with me!! We got out, and she was rarin to go. Ready to play with all her friends. I only stayed and talked for a few minutes, I wanted to get out of there, and maybe hit up Starbucks for a iced cup of goodness. Well, I said bye to Bird, then headed out. I put the Nitro in reverse, and then WHAM, CRASH, BOOM, SMASH.....SCREEEETCH.
Oh for sure!! I hit the lovely GREEN car parked in the driveway on my left side. Is this a joke I thought to myself. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh! So I pulled forward, got out to see the damage I had inflicted. The lovely green racing stripe that goes down the back end of my WHITE SUV doesn't really do much for me. The other car, a KIA, looks like it has already had it's fair share of attacks from other drivers.
So with that i had to walk my happy Crash Car driving ass right back into daycare and explain to the other mom,...."I just hit your car"!!! She was so nice about it. I am in high hopes that nothing will come of it, but if it does....it was clearly MY fault!!
Way to go me!! Way to start my weekend!! My worst fear......................... MY HUSBAND!!!
Oh for sure!! I hit the lovely GREEN car parked in the driveway on my left side. Is this a joke I thought to myself. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh! So I pulled forward, got out to see the damage I had inflicted. The lovely green racing stripe that goes down the back end of my WHITE SUV doesn't really do much for me. The other car, a KIA, looks like it has already had it's fair share of attacks from other drivers.
So with that i had to walk my happy Crash Car driving ass right back into daycare and explain to the other mom,...."I just hit your car"!!! She was so nice about it. I am in high hopes that nothing will come of it, but if it does....it was clearly MY fault!!
Way to go me!! Way to start my weekend!! My worst fear......................... MY HUSBAND!!!
Comments
No honestly, I hope its fine and maybe Jeff can detail for you. Love ya