Whew...what a week. I have been absent from my blog these past few days...why you ask....well to put it nicely..........I have spent A LOT of time in the bathroom. The whole Dearing family was pretty much out of commission this whole past week. I got sick on Monday afternoon, Cadence and Kurt on Tuesday and Wed. Man, I tell ya....it sure does take the life out of ya.
I hate being ill, and more then anything I HATE having a sick husband. I think in all honesty, men should be shipped off to a private island to whine and cry, and when they are all threw, they can come back!! HOLY COW!! God love him, but whew he's a cry baby that's for sure!! I stayed home with him on Wed. to take care of Cadence for him, so he could rest up, and then his mom came over on Thursday for the same thing. Call me crazy....but I do recall being in the bathroom all night on Monday night by myself hacking up every last ounce of food/acid my stomach was holding, and then some. Did anyone come to rescue me....nope. Kurt acted as if I were a leper, didn't even hug or kiss me goodnight. Yep, it's gonna take a while for him to make that one up!!
However, like I said we are all recovered now, and life is back to normal!! It's a 3 day weekend for Bird and I, so we are just chill-laxin!! Mom is having a Jan. B-day dinner for herself, my brother and Kurt tonight. Tacos!! yummm!! So a little family time should be fun!!
I'm off to finish the 3rd book of the Twilight series.....it's a sickness really!! A sickness I will welcome any day!! :)
I hate being ill, and more then anything I HATE having a sick husband. I think in all honesty, men should be shipped off to a private island to whine and cry, and when they are all threw, they can come back!! HOLY COW!! God love him, but whew he's a cry baby that's for sure!! I stayed home with him on Wed. to take care of Cadence for him, so he could rest up, and then his mom came over on Thursday for the same thing. Call me crazy....but I do recall being in the bathroom all night on Monday night by myself hacking up every last ounce of food/acid my stomach was holding, and then some. Did anyone come to rescue me....nope. Kurt acted as if I were a leper, didn't even hug or kiss me goodnight. Yep, it's gonna take a while for him to make that one up!!
However, like I said we are all recovered now, and life is back to normal!! It's a 3 day weekend for Bird and I, so we are just chill-laxin!! Mom is having a Jan. B-day dinner for herself, my brother and Kurt tonight. Tacos!! yummm!! So a little family time should be fun!!
I'm off to finish the 3rd book of the Twilight series.....it's a sickness really!! A sickness I will welcome any day!! :)
Comments