This makes me smile!! I know weird right! Well, if you know the two of us at all, you're probably smiling as well. My little brother, who I need to start calling younger brother, since his size is not so much "little", have a great relationship. As much as I would love to drop kick him at times, I'm his protector, his safe house, and most of all his best friend. He's such a fun, big hearted, goofy guy, and yet he growls like a bear most of the time. Watch out if you catch him on a good day though....you might pee your pants!!
Becoming a Dad was probably the best thing that could have ever happened to him. He's a Great Dad, and he loves that little guy like no other. He's grown up so much since Hunter has come along. I can't wait for Cadence to start hangin out with her Uncle Nunu!! She already has him wrapped around her little finger!!
So yes this is a pretty random post, but I just wanted to share another important slice of my life....my "younger" brother!!
These pictures were taken by each other!! Ha!! Can you feel the love!! I can.
Comments