Who could have ever guessed that this is how my poor husband would be spending his Birthday??
Well not us! Yep, the stinkin sink in the spare bathroom decided to bust a leak last night, and this is what he got to come home to on his birthday. So much for spending a relaxing evening at home.
So since he had to shut the water off to the house, I loaded up Cadence and we were off to Costco to get a few grocery items, a pizza for dinner, and a Wii for out hard workin Daddy!!
*Groceries- Check
*Pizza- Check
*Wii- not so much :(
There is not a Wii to be found in the city!! So back home defeated as ever Cadence and I go. Kurt in the mean time was fighting a battle with the carotid sink, and it seemed to be winning until he started just cutting things off. When all else fails....just chop it off!!
So while we all sit and wait to celebrate with Dad, the troops are beginning to crumble....
Kona and Cadence are down for the count. So, I being the good wife....will wait for my "Tim the Tool man" to finish up the sink, get the water turned back on, and then...........................................
off to the shower I go!! LOL!!
Comments