So WOW!! Our little bird is just spitting out words these days!! last night we were at my moms and she was just talking up a storm. She was playing with Grace the cat, and my mom kept saying, "kitty kitty".....the next thing you know, Cadence looks right at Grace and says Kiki!! Are you kidding me!! She's an Einstein!! So for the rest of the night it was, Daaaaddiiiee, Kiki, Nana, Mom, and Byeeeeeeee.
This morning she was crawling all over the floor, and I picked her up to give her a kiss goodbye, she immediately started waving bye, and saying Bye....Bye. Man I just had to give her a big huge squeeze. I love that little girl to the ends of the earth and back. She is so smart, and Ohhhhhh so cute. (I know I'm a LOT bias!!)
This morning she was crawling all over the floor, and I picked her up to give her a kiss goodbye, she immediately started waving bye, and saying Bye....Bye. Man I just had to give her a big huge squeeze. I love that little girl to the ends of the earth and back. She is so smart, and Ohhhhhh so cute. (I know I'm a LOT bias!!)
Comments