Who could have asked for a better day. I'm just not sure they get any better then this. A happy Friday that's for sure! Work was a cake walk today, really no work to be done. We had our Capital One Office Olympics, and were done, and headed home by 3:30pm. This was great since it was 70 degrees outside, and I wanted to spend some time with my Loves. I got home, and we all loaded up and headed to Antioch Park. We even thought to take bread for the ducks/geese. Pretty much everyone else had the same idea, but it was still so much fun. Cadence just loves being outdoors. The wind didn't bother her at all. She loved the geese, and I know that if she could have gotten down and ran around....she would have given them a run for their money!! We got some really good pics as well!!
Once we were done with the park, we headed out to the Legends for some dinner and a little shopping. We ended up at Nebraska Furniture Mart. We found the Wii fit on sale and couldn't say no. On the way home we stopped and washed my car. (Only bad part is now you can really see my booboo from a few weeks ago!!) We got home, changed Bird into her PJ's, gave her a bottle, and she was down for the count. Kurt and I went downstairs to hook up our new toy!! Holy Cow!! We made a pact to use it every night after Bird goes to bed!! It's amazing how fun....yet hard that little white board can be!!
The ending to a perfect day.....Husband is all tucked into bed, and here I sit....peaceful, and full of LOVE!!!
**Looking forward to the 70 degrees we are supposed to get tomorrow as well**
Once we were done with the park, we headed out to the Legends for some dinner and a little shopping. We ended up at Nebraska Furniture Mart. We found the Wii fit on sale and couldn't say no. On the way home we stopped and washed my car. (Only bad part is now you can really see my booboo from a few weeks ago!!) We got home, changed Bird into her PJ's, gave her a bottle, and she was down for the count. Kurt and I went downstairs to hook up our new toy!! Holy Cow!! We made a pact to use it every night after Bird goes to bed!! It's amazing how fun....yet hard that little white board can be!!
The ending to a perfect day.....Husband is all tucked into bed, and here I sit....peaceful, and full of LOVE!!!
**Looking forward to the 70 degrees we are supposed to get tomorrow as well**


Comments