Or at least what I consider Bliss!! I got home this evening and Bird was taking a nap, while Kurt was working on a leaky toilet in the spare bathroom. I was able to just sit and relax for a few minutes. It was so nice! Once Bird woke up which was like 30 min later, Kurt told me to give her a bath and he would handle dinner. (of course he cleaned up first!) So off to the tub Bird and I went.



Bath time is her FAV-O-RITE time of day I do believe!! She gets so giggly and is so excited to get in that tub. It definitely makes for the best photo ops....and we all know how much I love those!! She was such a fish tonight! I put her in and immediately she put her face into the bubbles and came up looking like Abe Lincoln!! It was so funny! I laughed so hard, then she realized I was laughing at her and she started laughing!! Too cute!
Daddy came in and gave us a 10 minute warning. So we finished up. Dinner smelled so yummy!! I put Bird in her PJ's and we headed down to the kitchen. He had it all dished out and ready to go. I scooped a bit of pasta in a baby bowl for bird and we all sat down for dinner. I love these times as well. Growing up we didn't all eat at the table very often, so I enjoy having that time with Kurt and Bird.
Kurt made an excellent dinner. It was Lemon Pepper Chicken (which he did flavor himself), and herb pasta to go with it! The chicken was so juicy!! No need for a knife!! Bird Loved the noodles!! She was trying to suck them up like a grown up does with spaghetti! Once again had us cracking up!


We cleaned up, and Kurt took Bird down to the playroom to wear her down a bit, and give me a bit of quiet time to blog and play on the computer! I tell ya....I truly have two blessings from above right here under my roof!!
We cleaned up, and Kurt took Bird down to the playroom to wear her down a bit, and give me a bit of quiet time to blog and play on the computer! I tell ya....I truly have two blessings from above right here under my roof!!
Just wanted say THANKS babe!! Dinner was great! You are the best husband and best friend a girl could ask for!! Muuuuahhh!!
Comments