She definitely knew it was her birthday today, she was all about NOT napping, and playing with Mommy and Daddy tell she just couldn't take it anymore! Kurt just went and put her in her bed, she grabbed her blankey and she's out!!
Mommy and Daddy just can't believe how grown up she looks with her ears pierced!! I just look at her sometimes and wonder where the time has gone. Our little Bird will be ONE next month, and it just feels like yesterday we were heading to the hospital to bring her into the world! Oh and don't you worry, I am already planning that party!! I can't wait to show off her tutu!! It turned out so good....I just don't want to ruin the surprise until the "Big" day!! (Sorry April) :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Have a great week to follow, and I know you'll hear from me soon!!
HAPPY 11 MTH BIRTHDAY BIRD!!!
Comments