I've been going over and over it in my mind....do I get Bird's ears pierced? I think little girls with their ears pierced are super cute, but then again Bird is just as super cute without them pierced. Part of me says it's not fair to put her through the pain just for my own satisfaction, and then I think the pain won't last but a few seconds.
So what do you all think, should I go for it, or should I wait and let my little Bird decide when it's right for her. I got my done when I was little, and ended up with 6 in one ear and 3 in the other......... so I'm not really one to make this decision for her!
Help!! :)
So what do you all think, should I go for it, or should I wait and let my little Bird decide when it's right for her. I got my done when I was little, and ended up with 6 in one ear and 3 in the other......... so I'm not really one to make this decision for her!
Help!! :)
Comments
But like you I'm swayed a little, two holes in each ear, we did our navels together back in the day! And I have 2 tattoos and another one coming! So......keep us posted! Get it "Post"