




Kurt is so funny!! He can't keep a secret to save his life!! I came home last night and sat down in the playroom with Kurt and Cadence. Cadence starts playing with my phone...like she always does, and Kurt took it away from her and said, "No, play with this one"!! I immediately snatched it up!! I was so surprised!! I have been wanting a new phone for a while, just saw no point in signing another two year contract!! Well good news is...he bought this one and didn't have to renew our contract!! It's great. On the inside there is a full keyboard!! I love it!!
I couldn't let him feel left out, so I went ahead and gave him the gift Cadence and I had got for him. I took Cadence and got her pics taken in her Valentines Day outfit. They turned out so cute!! I was well behaved this time and only got the photos I needed for our Valentines gifts!! I don't think he was as excited about her pic as I was....but he's a man right!! LOL!! maybe I should have just got him some motor oil or something like that!! LOL!! Whatever...he loves it I know it!! :) I'll post that pic when I get home this evening!!
As for Sat.....not sure we will have any amazing plans....dinner at home with the three of us sounds just great to me!!
Comments