Bird and I woke up this am and had to see what the Easter Bunny left for her without Daddy. Daddy had to work until 3pm so it was just us girls! She was so excited to see her new piano!! I am telling you the girl already has music running through her veins!! She loved all her Easter basket goodies as well!!





We had a full house it seemed today. I love hosting the holidays at my house. My Mom and Dad have been divorced now for almost 10 years, however they are the two most awesome parents in the world, they still attend all family functions, and are very civil with one another. It's really is nice to have them still so very involved in our lives.








We had a full house it seemed today. I love hosting the holidays at my house. My Mom and Dad have been divorced now for almost 10 years, however they are the two most awesome parents in the world, they still attend all family functions, and are very civil with one another. It's really is nice to have them still so very involved in our lives.
I made a turkey, mom brought a ham, and all the sides were just an added bonus! We had a small Easter Egg hunt for Hunter and Bird in the playroom since it was raining outside! It was so cute....Bird already knows how to hunt Easter eggs!! She found them on her own even!! Hunter couldn't believe that the Easter Bunny came to Aunt Sissy's house and hid some eggs for them as well!! All the Eggs had coins in them....Hunter was in heaven!!
We played the Wii, and we were all in hysterics!! I had to get the video camera out even....it was THAT funny!! Dessert was next, and then for one more game. Scategories!! Papa claimed to not be any good at it, but let me tell you for a 79 1/2 year old...he did great!!



We finally are sitting here at 9:50pm after everyone has left the building!! I am plum worn out! Maybe tomorrow I will rest, but then again maybe not. I only have one week left of no work, and then it's back to the daily grind for I am once again employed!! It was a nice but short 2 week vacation!!
Happy Easter everyone!!
Comments