Not much to report from the Dearing household lately. I am now officially unemployed. I do however have a nice little severance package that will get us through until around august 1st. Still working hard to get a job though. I'm not a good stay at home wife, or Mom. I need structure!! It's okay that I know this about myself, I truly don't think it's a bad thing.
Last night was a bit of a chaotic mess!! I needless to say went a little nuts-o!! Kurt and Bird came home after a long days work, and a fun day at daycare. We knew there was shopping that needed to be done, so after a few things around the house, we all headed to the store for some groceries. I remember on the ride home telling the Husband that I had no idea where my phone was. His response..."at home"! Well duh!
I then had a flashback of Bird playing with it in the office, which mind you is where the dogs kennel is. We get home and we start dinner, feed Bird, and start her bath. I walk into the computer room to see if I can find my phone and Holy Mother Of......well you know, there is my phone....in the kennel...EATEN!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I grabbed the phone ran into the bathroom and basically threw it at the Husband. I was furious....I could feel the blood boiling!! Now, at this point I am not thinking it was pretty much all my fault, I was just on a rampage!!
Once I had thrown my fit, which I am still not proud of, I realized I was the one who let Bird play with the phone, and I was the one who for got to grab it before we left!! It's a sad story really! I loved that phone! I hadn't even had it for 2 mths yet!! Oh wait did I mention the lovely husband opted out of the little bit of extra insurance!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Now I am stuck using my old phone and I want to throw it out the window every time it rings!! So the point to all this is...................


Bird + Kona = DESTRUCTIVE TAG TEAM
Point Blank......Here's a Quarter to Call Someone Who Cares........Right
Last night was a bit of a chaotic mess!! I needless to say went a little nuts-o!! Kurt and Bird came home after a long days work, and a fun day at daycare. We knew there was shopping that needed to be done, so after a few things around the house, we all headed to the store for some groceries. I remember on the ride home telling the Husband that I had no idea where my phone was. His response..."at home"! Well duh!
I then had a flashback of Bird playing with it in the office, which mind you is where the dogs kennel is. We get home and we start dinner, feed Bird, and start her bath. I walk into the computer room to see if I can find my phone and Holy Mother Of......well you know, there is my phone....in the kennel...EATEN!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I grabbed the phone ran into the bathroom and basically threw it at the Husband. I was furious....I could feel the blood boiling!! Now, at this point I am not thinking it was pretty much all my fault, I was just on a rampage!!
Once I had thrown my fit, which I am still not proud of, I realized I was the one who let Bird play with the phone, and I was the one who for got to grab it before we left!! It's a sad story really! I loved that phone! I hadn't even had it for 2 mths yet!! Oh wait did I mention the lovely husband opted out of the little bit of extra insurance!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Now I am stuck using my old phone and I want to throw it out the window every time it rings!! So the point to all this is...................
Bird + Kona = DESTRUCTIVE TAG TEAM
Point Blank......Here's a Quarter to Call Someone Who Cares........Right
Comments