Last night might have been the longest night of my life!! Bird didn't go down to bed until almost 10:15pm, which NEVER happens! At midnight she was crying again. So we gave her some Tylenol and I rocked her back to sleep. At 1:15 am she was crying again!! So in I went to check on her. She wasn't warm, diaper was dry, all seemed well. So I picked her up, went into our bedroom, made a pallet on the floor, and had a slumber snooze right there. I laid down next to her, and she snuggled up beside me finally drifting back to sleep.
I picked her up and took her to her room about two hours later. I'm not kidding about 20 min later I hear her crying again. Please....someone tell me what is wrong with my baby. So up I get. The Husband makes her a bottle, and as I'm laying there...light bulb!! TEETH!! Crap, I'm such a bad Mom!!! I dose her with some more Tylenol, and administer some oragel!! She has now been sleeping in her own bed since 5 am!!
I am so mad at myself that I didn't think of that the first three times she awoke!! My poor little Bird!! I will NOT make the same mistake this evening!! I have to work, then play two games of softball on 2 hours of sleep.......that is AWESOME!!!
I picked her up and took her to her room about two hours later. I'm not kidding about 20 min later I hear her crying again. Please....someone tell me what is wrong with my baby. So up I get. The Husband makes her a bottle, and as I'm laying there...light bulb!! TEETH!! Crap, I'm such a bad Mom!!! I dose her with some more Tylenol, and administer some oragel!! She has now been sleeping in her own bed since 5 am!!
I am so mad at myself that I didn't think of that the first three times she awoke!! My poor little Bird!! I will NOT make the same mistake this evening!! I have to work, then play two games of softball on 2 hours of sleep.......that is AWESOME!!!
Comments