Skip to main content

Busy Busy Busy Bees are We!!!

Wow!! Yes, yes I know....I have been MIA for a few days!! Let me just say that it might be the first time in a long time that I have had a minute to sit down and just BREATHE!! This past week and weekend have been crazy busy! Let me do a short recap for you all.

Mon-(Memorial Day)
Most people relaxed...not us Dearings...we painted!! Yep, we headed over to my Moms house to help her paint her family room. We got the base coat on and got a good head start on the job for Mom. It was still a day shared with family, so that was a plus.


Tues- Thursday-
Well to be honest...I don't even remember these days!! LOL

Fri-
The girls all loaded up and headed to the Sprint Center to see Sugarland! We had great seats, and I must say they put on one heck of a show! It was a good night out with the girls, and fantastic music.
Sat- Bird and I got up and had breakfast with Aunt TT, Big Pa, and Billie. Then we all headed over to get a few items for the garage sale from Liz, a friend of the family that has known me since the day I was born. She is an amazing woman, and she donated a beautiful cedar chest with a few other things. We then had to go unload Big Pa's truck into the POD we rented for all the garage sale items.

Bird, Tt and I stayed to help Aunt Mimi go through 15 tubs of nothing but little girl clothing!! I ended up coming home with a trash bag full for Bird. (Totally defeating the purpose!!) Finally at about 1:30pm Bird and I headed home. We had a birthday party we had to go to at 4. She didn't get a very long nap, so you can only imagine it was a long evening! It was nice seeing all my family though, and the Husband got to get a little 4-wheelin in. He's been craving it for quite some time now!

The Kruger's came over at about 9:15pm to drop off the trailer with their stuff for the garage sale. We went ahead and loaded ours on there. Mind you it's now 10:20pm and the Bird is still wide awake running around the garage! I finally just went and laid her down, and she was out like a light!

Sun- Another bright and early day. Uncle Phillip and Aunt Tt came over at 8:30am to get the trailer and take it back to the POD for unloading...(since it was FULL). We unloaded and then headed out again. We hit my Mom's, and then Phillips Mom's. Once again the trailer was FULL. So we unloaded, and decided it was time for lunch. It was HOT, and we were workin our tails off. After Lunch we had to head out to Gardner for another 2 pick ups. It's so awesome to have all these donations. They are just over flowing!! We finally got back to the POD at about 4:15 pm. The good news is the POD is full. The bad news is...the POD and the trailer are FULL!! Holy Moly do we have a lot of stuff. And this isn't just junk...this is truly nice stuff for the most part that people are donating for the cause! I see lots of $$$ in our future.

Once Bird and I got home, the Husband and I let her play in the pool. She was sooooo good all day long! She was a trooper!! She was exhausted. She splashed around for a little bit, then came in took a bath, and then played for a bit with her Daddy, and now she is zonked!! Snoring and all!!

We had a FULL, busy, busy, busy weekend, and it's only going to continue until Saturday evening when we wrap up the garage sale. I'll write a blog about the reason behind the sale soon enough!! But as for right now...I'm going to BED BED BED!!

WHEW.......................

Comments

Wow, busy times for sure! That Bird is just the sweetest :) I smile every time I see her photos!

Popular posts from this blog

Belly Button Be Gone!!!

Goose had her hernia surgery done last week.  I was a complete wreck.  I know it isn't invasive, however it's still your baby going under anesthesia.   We had to be at Children's at 1:30 for check in.  Goose had no idea what was going on.  She was just as happy s can be.  It was just Goose, myself and Daddy, Nana picked Bird up from school and was keeping we busy until we were home.   When they called us back she got all her vitals checked and was a champ.  We changed her into a gown and she got to play while I spoke with the nurse, anesthesiologist, and the surgeon.  When the nurse told me that they would most likely intubate her, tears just rolled down my face.  In my line of work...intubation is never good, it's a way to sustain life.  I know that in this case it's just a way to know for sure they don't stop breathing during the procedure. The Surgeon came by to see us before and let us know what would be happening.  We work...

Fun with Friends!!

Nothin says fun like a little splash park fun with friends!!  Myself and the girls along with Tracy and Dalton made it to the park at about 11:15am and then we were joined by Russ and Austin, Aimee, Matters, Johnna and her girls!!  We were there for about 2 hours and they all had a great time!!!  Goose just loved it!  Walked ALL over!!  Gonna hit the park up again tomorrow with Aunt Tt, Brody, Nana and Little Man!!  Can't wait!!  We love all this outside time!!  

Baby Bird turns 16

I'm still not sure how our first baby girls is 16!  I remember not only her birth story, but I remember loving being pregnant with her so much.  Except the heart burn, I could have done without that!   Beautiful Bird you have become such an awesome young lady.  One that I am blessed to be your Mama.  Your love of life truly shines through in any and all settings.  People are drawn to you for your huge heart and understanding ways.  You make friends easily, and teachers and coaches adore you for the hard worker you are, but mostly because you are a true team mate.   I love how close we are, and how close you are to your sisters.  The moments when we just get to hang out and talk life or not even talk at all and just enjoy each others company are some of my most favorite times.   I love when you get excited about things or when something really makes you laugh, I wish I could bottle that joy up and keep it forever.   We are ...