Lord how I am blessed by this child. She brings joy and laughter into our home no matter what may be happening outside our safe and cozy walls. She is the meaning of Pure.I got to spend all day with Bird today. Daddy had to work, so it was just us girls. We snuggled in bed this am watching all her favorite cartoons, until she was ready to play. We played, and read, and played some more.
I got an early Mothers Day gift on Wed. of last week. When I went to change Bird into her PJ's after her bath, I yanked out a diaper from her dresser, and something heavy fell out on to the floor!! There in all it's glory was an I-Pod touch!! The Husband was standing there in the doorway with a grin a mile wide. He look at Bird and said.."Bird...you were supposed to hide it better then that"! It was too cute. So all along I knew that today would be a day with no monetary gifts, and i was totally okay with that!! I have all I need.
Once the Husband arrived home carrying in a big ol Sonic drink for me, we went into the kitchen and fed Bird. I was sitting at the table and from behind I was handed a card. It was sooo sweet and cute!! It was perfect. Then I was handed yet another sack.....My oh so wonderful husband got me a new Fossil watch!! I love it!! It's big and it's bold...just like me!!
This was a great day!! Like I said before I have all I need and more. Thanks to my two Loves.....my cup runith over!!!
Muuuahhhh from Mom!!

Comments