Man oh man does time fly! I have all these great ideas on what to do on my weekends off, and somehow, someway...they never happen!!
This weekend was FULL!! Friday night I had softball games at 6:30pm and 7:30pm. I ended up staying out at the fields with Christy until 11pm. I was soooo tired by the time I got home!! I arranged for Christy to pick Bird up at 10am on Sat. I had to go help the daycare put together the new enormous playground!! It's huge!!
Christy and Lisa picked Bird up and she was rarin to go!! She was so excited to get to hang out with the girls!! I could barely get her to tell me bye!! So once she was out of sight, I headed to Kurt's domain...the garage...to gather up some tools!! (I now know fully where all the money goes!!) Kurt came over after he got off work and we stayed until almost 8pm. It's still not complete, but we got a lot accomplished with the little help we had! I had to pick Bird up from my mom, because that's where Christy dropped her off at seeing as we were still being little worker bees, and she already had plans for the evening.
Not surprising at all.....Bird had not napped all day!! Is that a joke??? Nope!! She was exhausted. On top of all that she had a cough and a runny nose. I think it's allergies, because this am she was feeling much better, and the cough comes and goes. We will continue to keep our eye on it, so it does not get any worse.
Today...well today was lazy day for Mama and Bird! We stayed in our PJ's all day long! It was so nice to not have to worry about anything! Kurt got home and wanted to mow...(yes I say wanted, you just have to know my husband...Green Thumb is an under statement!!). Bird and I went out onto the deck and watched Daddy mow. She loves being outside!! Then we came in and I caught a few moments with the camera.
She loves her pups!! Bird and Daddy escaped to Home Depot for a new swing for our swing set in the back yard. Hunter will be here all this week and we wanted him to have a new swing! Now we are all settled in, Bird is down for the count, I am getting my computer time, and the Husband....well the Husband is out building something!! I'll find out what and snap a few pics!! :)
Here are a few pics I got this weekend. Just some randoms!! Hope everyone has a great week, and I hope this spring time weather is here to stay!!!


Sleepy Bird.
Look at all those curls!! I love them!!
Comments