As I sat here tonight and read about the baby girl that was made into a huge fabricated tale of misfortune, and loss....my heart aches. I have been blessed by the most precious gift God could ever give, and yet I sit here with tears in my eyes because I know that there are "true" stories like the one most of blog world is talking about. I hope that all the prayers that were going out to this precious baby girl and her mother continue in a different way. This woman needs some serious prayer. Yes, this precious baby girl might not have been real in this story, but she is out there somewhere, and somewhere tonight there are parents praying to God that their baby will make it through with the power of prayer. Someone else is just praying for the opportunity to experience the gift of parenthood.
So please don't stop the prayers, just pray for a different type of hope, pray that she gets the help she needs, and pray that all the other families that were so traumatically hit by this story will begin to heal. Pray that those special couples that are trying so desperately to conceive will be blessed.
I know that when I lay my head down tonight I will thank God for all I have, and let him know that I am grateful everyday for "The Most Precious Gift"!!
Comments