This past week her younger brother was in a horrible motorcycle accident due to drinking and driving. He was in an induced coma for almost 3 days. It was a scary situation. He's awake now, and very, very, sore. Through it all Royal has stood by his bedside waiting for him to wake. It's a tough thing when your little baby brother lie there unresponsive, and yet you know how he got there, and the disappointment is overwhelming. She will be right there by his side while he will obviously need to go through a lot more to finally put this moment behind him. I hope he will always remember what put him there in the first place.
As for Royal....You my friend are amazing. The strength and courage you show on a daily basis does not go unnoticed. You are my rock in many aspects of my life. "Til Death Do Us Part"!! I love you Roy-Hell...and I am always here for you!!
Much love to you while you overcome this hurdle in your life!! Muuuahhh!!
Comments
Thank you for the sweet words. This week has been HELL to put it lightly. My long day ended last night with a nervous breakdown and a yelling match with my mom by phone. I just need a break from family and the stress of everything! Thanks for being such a great friend. I love you! Roy
Great post :)