
Little Man came to stay the night with us on Saturday night. Bird was sooo excited. She just loves him to pieces, and vice versa. We hit the park for a little play time. Those two just run and run! I only wish I had their energy. Up and down the slide. Bird thinks she can do everything he can, and let me tell you she sure gives it her best! Oh and don't try and tell her "No"...nope that word just doesn't even register for her!
After the park we grabbed some dinner and came back to the house. The kids ate great, and then it was bath time. They both love the bath. Heck they were in there so long, I had to let some of the water out, and put more warm in! They looked a little shriveled once they got out.


Bed time and The Husband had aired up the air mattress for Little Man to sleep on. Well they both thought it was a great jump about! They were cracking each other up! They finally settled down, and once we made Bird say goodnight...Little Man fell fast asleep!


They woke up pretty much the way they went to bed...WIRED! They ate some donuts for breakfast and then we headed for the play room. It looked like a whirlwind came through. Bird was ready for a nap, and My brother was on his way to get the Little Man.
It was a great time as usual. I am so glad that these two are so very close! I intend to keep them that way!!
Comments