Whew...where does the time go? Well I guess when you are chasin a free spirited 19 mth around...it goes by rather quickly!! Fall is here and we have done quite a bit already! First though let me catch you all up to date on just how fast our little Bird is "taking flight"!






The Husband called after he picked the Bird up from daycare last friday, and he said he was sad. We got the news that she is no longer in the baby nap room, she has moved into the big kid room, which means she no longer has the safety of the crib...she now has a COT!! What!! I was speechless, for a minute I had to hold back the tears. I knew of course this was coming, but shouldn't they send out a REMINDER?? Daycare said today that she sleeps better on the cot then she ever did in the darn crib!! :( Hunter thinks it's great! Now he eats, sleeps, and plays with Bird all day long!
Another few milestones....we have introduced pull ups. Dora pull ups at that! She thought she was so grown last night! it was so cute! She just wanted to keep showing us her "big girl" diapers. She has also taken on a new love for coloring....coloring the walls, coloring the down comforter, and a little coloring in her coloring books!! Yes, I know it's our fault, we should have contained her to the table from the get go....but hey you learn as you go. So today when she got home from school at the table she sat coloring her little heart out. It's so cute watching her hold her crayons so perfectly!! She's a hoot I tell ya!





So onto this past weekend. Nothing too exciting except for the fact that we took Hunter and Bird to their very first American Royal Rodeo! They were great! They loved all the music and all the things to see. It was so crazy how Bird just seemed to take it all in, like she felt at home, like she was in her element. Much like I have felt since I was a child. She was so cute in her cowgirl boots. As for the Rodeo, she really could have cared less for most of it, that is until the barrel racers. When that first girl came out of the tunnel she was standing in the chair and watching her like a hawk. She knew when they were coming, she would clap as they rounded the first barrel, and then again when they would round the third and head for the finish line. She kept saying... "go, go" as they rounded that third barrel. When they were done, she was done watching the rodeo!! It was seriously the cutest thing! We just might have ourselves a future barrel racer on our hands. Better work on Daddy to get that horse every little girl dreams of!!
So onto this past weekend. Nothing too exciting except for the fact that we took Hunter and Bird to their very first American Royal Rodeo! They were great! They loved all the music and all the things to see. It was so crazy how Bird just seemed to take it all in, like she felt at home, like she was in her element. Much like I have felt since I was a child. She was so cute in her cowgirl boots. As for the Rodeo, she really could have cared less for most of it, that is until the barrel racers. When that first girl came out of the tunnel she was standing in the chair and watching her like a hawk. She knew when they were coming, she would clap as they rounded the first barrel, and then again when they would round the third and head for the finish line. She kept saying... "go, go" as they rounded that third barrel. When they were done, she was done watching the rodeo!! It was seriously the cutest thing! We just might have ourselves a future barrel racer on our hands. Better work on Daddy to get that horse every little girl dreams of!!

Tonight we carved our pumpkin! Well...the husband "Tim the Tool Manned" our pumpkin! Bird loved helping clean out the guts of the pumpkin, but she passed out before the "drilling" began!! Yes folks....the Husband used a small drimmel to carve the Dearing Family's first pumpkin! It turned out great! I myself worked on roasting the pumpkin seeds, and they as well turned out scrumptious!! Do you like our "Swine Flu" pumpkin?? LOL
Whewwww I told you it was going to be a long one!! Now off to bed I go. I promise not to be such a slacker next post!!
Comments
Pull-Ups make changing diapers so much easier!
They sure do grow quick.