I tossed and turned all night, in excitement for the morning to come I am sure!! I finally got out of bed at 6:15am. I waited for the rest of the family to rise, and lucky for me it wasn't that much later then myself.









The Husband set up the video camera, I got my camera all ready, then I went in and got the Bird from her room!! I couldn't wait to see her face....for I already got to peek at what Santa had left for her!! The living room was full of presents. She ran down the hall way, and as she was heading down the stairs she must have caught a glimpse, because before I knew it she was running towards the tree screaming in delight!! It was the cutest thing I had ever seen!! Santa had left a huge baby doll set, a suede recliner...Bird size, and all kinds of nic nacs!!
Daddy helped get the rest of her gifts from us out from under the tree. She had a blast ripping the paper from the boxes. After everything she opened she would ask one of us to "open it". Once she got to her stocking, her favorite gift it seemed was a small little container of watermelon chap stick. Ahhhh to be a kid again!! :)
Once all the unwrapping was done, Daddy was on assemble duty! Bird also got a matching doll set from Mommy and Daddy, let me tell you that baby is set for life!! She has all the necessities of a real baby!! Bird was in heaven! She played and played. I hope she had just as much fun as we did!
Mommy and Daddy love you little Bird.
Merry Christmas!!!
Comments