It was just Bird and I today, Daddy had to go back to work. So since we were basically snowed in and the Husband drove my car to work, we got to play with all our new toys!! We had a blast...well Bird had a blast and I enjoyed snapping some pics!! 




Big Pa had gotten her a Beauty Salon!! She thinks this is so cool! She loves looking at herself in the mirror. She sits and giggles at herself, it's so stinkin cute. She then found her snow boots Nana had got for her.....lets just say the next few pics will tell it all. She loves them!! I can't get her to take them off! not only that, but when I do get her to take them off....she can put them back on all by herself!! It really is cute as well. I have a feeling she might be one of those kiddos who wear snow boots come snow, rain or shine!! :)
We had a good day today! I hope the snow will stop for a while tomorrow so we can go sledding and play in our new snow gear!! She's just dying to get out there!!
Comments