Skip to main content

Looks Like It's Gonna Be Another Full Month!!

January seems like it should be a month to catch your breath from all the holiday running, but not in this family!! We have quite a few events coming up, and I am so excited about a few...okay well all!! Here they are in order...

1. The 10th- Shrimp dinner at Mom's-was supposed to be last Sunday...but the snow has been a pest.....so today we feast!!
2. The 15th- My baby brother turns 29 (Not sure of any festivities yet...but I know food will be involved!!)
3. The 16th- I am going to go snap some pictures of a friend at works daughter who has a lead role in the winter production at her high school...which I may add is my old stomping ground!! I think this is going to be a blast!!
4. The 17th Game night at my Mother in Laws. Aunt Cheryl is in town and we are all gonna hang out, eat and play!!
5. The 18th- No work for me thanks to Mr. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.!! I hope to SLEEP!!
6. The 21st- My beautiful Mother turns 55! I only hope to be as beautiful as her at 55!! We were hoping to go somewhere tropical...however since a few of us that would normally go happen to be pregnant, we didn't think it such a good idea. Sooooo I am going to be throwing my Mom and her friends a "Cold and Sparkly VS Hot and Hairy" Party!! Yep you guessed it...Twilight and New Moon here we come! I am so excited about this! We decided we are going to wait until it gets a little bit warmer for our night of fun, but that only gives me more time to prepare!! Just wait...I will post pics!! I'm on a roll already!!
7. The 28th- back to the Dr. we go....will we find out if it's a girl or boy??? We shall see!!
8. The 30th- The Husband turns 30!! His Golden Birthday!! How stinkin fun is that! Dinner and games it will be! Hmmmm I seem to remember my 30th....I was 9 mths pregnant!! now look at me....pregnant again!!

So yes...I feel that we have a full month! I'm feeling OK with the pregnancy, just seem to be a lot more tired this go around....to be expected I suppose, since I am chasing a little one around already!! The Husband is such a helper though...sometimes more then others!! :) He does forget I have his child growing rapidly inside of me sometimes, and expects a little too much, but for the most part...he's always the savior!!

Stay tuned for all these post of our upcoming events....lots of pictures!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belly Button Be Gone!!!

Goose had her hernia surgery done last week.  I was a complete wreck.  I know it isn't invasive, however it's still your baby going under anesthesia.   We had to be at Children's at 1:30 for check in.  Goose had no idea what was going on.  She was just as happy s can be.  It was just Goose, myself and Daddy, Nana picked Bird up from school and was keeping we busy until we were home.   When they called us back she got all her vitals checked and was a champ.  We changed her into a gown and she got to play while I spoke with the nurse, anesthesiologist, and the surgeon.  When the nurse told me that they would most likely intubate her, tears just rolled down my face.  In my line of work...intubation is never good, it's a way to sustain life.  I know that in this case it's just a way to know for sure they don't stop breathing during the procedure. The Surgeon came by to see us before and let us know what would be happening.  We work...

Fun with Friends!!

Nothin says fun like a little splash park fun with friends!!  Myself and the girls along with Tracy and Dalton made it to the park at about 11:15am and then we were joined by Russ and Austin, Aimee, Matters, Johnna and her girls!!  We were there for about 2 hours and they all had a great time!!!  Goose just loved it!  Walked ALL over!!  Gonna hit the park up again tomorrow with Aunt Tt, Brody, Nana and Little Man!!  Can't wait!!  We love all this outside time!!  

Baby Bird turns 16

I'm still not sure how our first baby girls is 16!  I remember not only her birth story, but I remember loving being pregnant with her so much.  Except the heart burn, I could have done without that!   Beautiful Bird you have become such an awesome young lady.  One that I am blessed to be your Mama.  Your love of life truly shines through in any and all settings.  People are drawn to you for your huge heart and understanding ways.  You make friends easily, and teachers and coaches adore you for the hard worker you are, but mostly because you are a true team mate.   I love how close we are, and how close you are to your sisters.  The moments when we just get to hang out and talk life or not even talk at all and just enjoy each others company are some of my most favorite times.   I love when you get excited about things or when something really makes you laugh, I wish I could bottle that joy up and keep it forever.   We are ...