Nana picked the kiddos up from daycare today so she could have a little play time with them. They played hard. Mom said that she began to get cranky and when she asked Bird if she wanted to go home to see Mommy and Daddy she said yes. Well it was a different story when she got here! She didn't want to let go of her Nana!! I could tell she was worn out!! So we said our goodbyes, gave hugs and kisses, and ran upstairs to play!! I was in the other room, and when I came out, I ran back in and grabbed my camera. This is what I found......


Guess after a hard day of play she had that not so fresh feeling, and felt the need to deodorize herself!! The funny part was.....she knew where it went and even tried lifting up her shirt!! I was cracking up!! The best part was when she ran after Kona, our boxer, to freshen her up as well!! This was a moment too cute to pass up!!



Comments