Skip to main content

And the Verdict is.....It's A GIRL!!!

So my mothers intuition was correct! The poor husband was a little bummed at first I do believe, but what man wouldn't be. Every man yearns for that little son that will carry on his name. Don't get me wrong he was still very much excited, and oh so ready to start planning for the room.

We came home to tell Bird that she was going to have a little sister! She doesn't completely understand, but she knows things are changing, and something is going on! We all ate lunch and laid down for a little nap. I heard the Husband in on the computer, so I told him if he had a chance to just take a look at some bedding ideas and see what he thought. With Bird, I had my heart pretty much set on how I wanted her room, so for this one, Daddy needed to be more involved! (In the choosing that is) He called me in to see what he had found. He said..."I have found the one"! It was so cute. I should have known that he would not let me down! It's perfect! See what ya think for yourselves.....Once we were all up and ready to go, we headed to NBF first and we found nothing that we liked, so then we decided to head to Babies R Us to check out the cribs once again. Bird was not interested in the cribs she wanted the strollers, the walkers, and everything else she could get her little paws on! We finally found a set we liked and we did it, we ordered the whole set! (In WHITE) The Husband is the one who picked it out, and once again....no shocker, he did an amazing job. So while he ordered it, I chased the Bird around the store! No sense in hiding our new set from everyone...so her it is as well....So now that you pretty much catch our drift.....let's not forget the BEST part of the entire day...

KENLEY RAE DEARING


Comments

Ms.Cupcake said…
LOVE THE NAME!!!! WOW! Its BEAUTIFUL~~~~Really I love the way it sounds all together. I can see her now 16 years old, flannel shirt, jeans, cowgirl boots, maybe working on a truck with her long curly hair(hopefully dark like her Mamas). :) So exciting and the babyroom furniture *sigh* I didnt expect anything less of Kurt. Hello he is toolman artist/really good daddy! All of his girls are spoiled rotten. He def. sets the standards high for any boy. So happy for you both!!! Keep posting I love seeing whats going on!
Rubydotlarue said…
I love the bedding set! Wow how I wish I knew what I was having!!! =) Kurt did a great job picking everything out! I cannot wait to meet Kenley!!! She's gonna be a wonderful addition to your beautiful family!!!
ndsherring said…
Cute bedding set, where is it from? It's VERY simliar to Callie's. Love the name! So you're gonna have two sets of baby furniture for awhile? That seems crazy to me, but I guess not everyone spaces there kids 6 years apart!
Gypsy Jasmin said…
Wow! What an exciting day. I, like Nichole, can not imagine having 2 sets of baby furniture. Obviously considering there are almost 7 years between Christian and Ana and 5 between her and Caleb. I absolutely love the name! Congrats Candie.

Popular posts from this blog

Belly Button Be Gone!!!

Goose had her hernia surgery done last week.  I was a complete wreck.  I know it isn't invasive, however it's still your baby going under anesthesia.   We had to be at Children's at 1:30 for check in.  Goose had no idea what was going on.  She was just as happy s can be.  It was just Goose, myself and Daddy, Nana picked Bird up from school and was keeping we busy until we were home.   When they called us back she got all her vitals checked and was a champ.  We changed her into a gown and she got to play while I spoke with the nurse, anesthesiologist, and the surgeon.  When the nurse told me that they would most likely intubate her, tears just rolled down my face.  In my line of work...intubation is never good, it's a way to sustain life.  I know that in this case it's just a way to know for sure they don't stop breathing during the procedure. The Surgeon came by to see us before and let us know what would be happening.  We work...

Fun with Friends!!

Nothin says fun like a little splash park fun with friends!!  Myself and the girls along with Tracy and Dalton made it to the park at about 11:15am and then we were joined by Russ and Austin, Aimee, Matters, Johnna and her girls!!  We were there for about 2 hours and they all had a great time!!!  Goose just loved it!  Walked ALL over!!  Gonna hit the park up again tomorrow with Aunt Tt, Brody, Nana and Little Man!!  Can't wait!!  We love all this outside time!!  

Baby Bird turns 16

I'm still not sure how our first baby girls is 16!  I remember not only her birth story, but I remember loving being pregnant with her so much.  Except the heart burn, I could have done without that!   Beautiful Bird you have become such an awesome young lady.  One that I am blessed to be your Mama.  Your love of life truly shines through in any and all settings.  People are drawn to you for your huge heart and understanding ways.  You make friends easily, and teachers and coaches adore you for the hard worker you are, but mostly because you are a true team mate.   I love how close we are, and how close you are to your sisters.  The moments when we just get to hang out and talk life or not even talk at all and just enjoy each others company are some of my most favorite times.   I love when you get excited about things or when something really makes you laugh, I wish I could bottle that joy up and keep it forever.   We are ...