Okay so really it's supposed to be Ketchup....but seriously it's what I need to do...Catch Up!! I am a bit behind and it drives me crazy! With school starting back up again, and work becoming more demanding (as if it weren't already), I just can't find time to sit and blog. I end up coming home, playing with Bird for the little time left that she has before bed, then snuggling into bed myself to watch some good ol fashion T.V. with the Husband. So here I am about to Catch You all up!!





Family Night at Grandma Betsy's House ( Jan. 17th)

Aunt Cheryl was in town, so we all headed over to my mother in laws house to eat dinner, play games and hang out. It was sure great seeing everyone! Aunt Sandy and Melissa even came to join the party! We played the game called sequence....which I had never played, and guess who won every game...ha, yep me, along with the best partner around Erin!! :) We all had a great time. Bird loved all the attention, and she got some good one on one time with cousin Tre, not so sure he enjoyed it like she did. He ended the evening by calling her the little king kong or something along those lines....hehe! She destroyed everything he tried to build. For all of us it was pretty funny, but to Tre....well not so much! Like I said it was a great visit and time well spent with the fam.

Aunt Cheryl was in town, so we all headed over to my mother in laws house to eat dinner, play games and hang out. It was sure great seeing everyone! Aunt Sandy and Melissa even came to join the party! We played the game called sequence....which I had never played, and guess who won every game...ha, yep me, along with the best partner around Erin!! :) We all had a great time. Bird loved all the attention, and she got some good one on one time with cousin Tre, not so sure he enjoyed it like she did. He ended the evening by calling her the little king kong or something along those lines....hehe! She destroyed everything he tried to build. For all of us it was pretty funny, but to Tre....well not so much! Like I said it was a great visit and time well spent with the fam.
HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY HUSBAND!!! (Jan. 30th)
So the day didn't start out all that well. The Husband stayed home from work sick the day before and the day of his birthday. I had to go into work for a few hours while he laid in bed with the Bird watching cartoons. While I was at work he called and said we should probably go to the weekend clinic since he couldn't hardly get his eye open. So I left work, went home and picked up the fam and away to the clinic we went. Bird and I drove around until he was done, and yes....a sinus infection it was. He got some antibiotics and called it good.
We all went home and took a nap. We had dinner plans with a few friends and family that night, and we were not wanting to cancel. We dropped Bird of at Nana's, she kept both kids so we all could go out. Yes, you heard me....my brother and Paula left their humble abode to come hang out. It was even a Big KU game...you know the where they BEAT K-State!! :) We all met at Dave and Busters. It was a great time. Lucky for us.....and all the other people eating at the time, they gave us our own little room with it's own TV!! Whew....I was worried, we had quite a few KU fans at our table, and well.....my brother isn't the quiet one of the bunch if ya know what I mean. After dinner some of us journeyed to the game room, while a few headed home.

Paula and I thought we could conquer Dance Dance revolution.....however I stepped on some level of expertise...and well as you can see...that's not us!! LOL!! It was quite comical. Johnny, tried out the virtual boxing game. I thought at one point we almost bought the game. He got a bit to close and punched the screen...oh lord!! Yikes!
Paula and I thought we could conquer Dance Dance revolution.....however I stepped on some level of expertise...and well as you can see...that's not us!! LOL!! It was quite comical. Johnny, tried out the virtual boxing game. I thought at one point we almost bought the game. He got a bit to close and punched the screen...oh lord!! Yikes!
Royal and Jason had us hooked on the game where you put the coins in only to hope more fall. We all really say there shoving these coins in as fast as we could...you could say it was an addiction!! :)
We had a great time, and even the Husband who didn't feel 100% was glad we were able to make dinner and end the night with a few games!!
Comments