This post is a week over due, but it's been a little crazy around here. Seems I never have enough time to just sit down an breathe! Last weekend was great! The sun was shining and the weather was warm enough for us to get out and play. So Nana picked Bird and I up, and we headed out to my brothers to get the nephew. When we got there it was obvious Little Man had dressed himself...he looked like "Frankenstein" from Big Daddy! I was cracking up!! Once we loaded the kids back into the car, we were headed to the park. The kids were excited enough just to be able to hang out with one another! Mind you they see each other everyday of the week at daycare. It's never enough for them! They truly love one another!
The park we decided to go to was perfect...off the beaten path and not a lot of people or traffic! The kids hit the ground running. They had a blast. Just being out of the house was a blessing to me. I am not a hater of winter....but seriously this one has been rough. I am ready for spring. We had a great time at the park and once that was done, we hit up the store for some goodness to grill out. Another reason I love this weather. The husband fired up the grill, Papa came over and we had some of the best steaks I have ever had! It was sooo yummy.
So now here we are just a weekend later and the weather bites once again! Just give me my SPRING back!! We wanna play!!!






Comments