During my week off, Nana and I took the kiddos to see the Dino exhibit at Union Station. We weren't sure what to expect...let me just say WOW! They were so huge! I wasn't sure if we were going to get little man to go in. He heard the roars...and he immediately grabbed Nana's hand and his little shoulders came up and you could tell he was a bit terrified!! (Super cute though) As for Bird...she would shake and then growl back!! Little tough girl right....well yes, until she came face to face with that first life sized Dino. She came around the corner...and stopped dead in her tracks. She stood stunned for a moment, and then slowly started backing up. All Mom and I could do was laugh! It was soooo funny! Nothin like a big mechanical Dino to put that little 2 year old in her place!! From that moment on it was a pretty fast paced tour through the Dino's. They seemed to like it though...but only at their pace!! LOL!! 










Once we were done, Bird and I went into Build a Dino (Note to self...NEVER do this again,,they charge an arm and a leg for those oh so cute stuffed animals)! We got her Dino stuffed and dressed, and met Nana and Little Man once they were done picking out Little Mans toy of choice...which I must say was much cheaper!! LOL!!
We headed to pick up some lunch and then to the park for a little fun in the sun! I loved this day! I love spending time with the kiddos and my Mom!! So glad we had this time together!! Can't wait for my 12 weeks off! I have crazy plans! (like sleep, change diapers...sleep, laundry, and so much more)!!!
Comments