Finally...we hit the hot weather. It only took until the first of JUNE!! No spring really...just straight into summer. Both Girls are doing great. Bird is such a HUGE help. We involve her in everything. She loves getting Goose new diapers, and funny thing is she loves throwing the dirty ones away! She always wants to hold her right before she goes to bed...it really is one of the most precious moments I have ever witnessed. 


We haven't gotten out much, that will come soon enough. I am only on my second day alone, and Monday starts daycare drop off in the am with Bird. That might be a bit difficult...hoping not, but Bird is one smart little girl! She might wander why Goose gets to stay with Mommy, and she doesn't. We shall see.
For now, we filled up Birds pool, and she LOVES it! She would swim in it 24 seven, no matter how cold the water was if we would let her! I want to keep her as busy as possible, and include her in everything. She really is a huge help most of the time. Other times, I just want to hold her and make sure she knows that Mommy and Daddy don't love her any less then we did before! She's still my baby!!
I'm afraid the pictures are gonna flow even more so then they did before....I know hard to imagine right!! LOL!! Oh well....that's what my blog is all about!! Enjoy!
Comments