Goose had her 1 mth apt. today. The Husband and I were betting on how much weight she had gained. I said 8lbs 6 ozs, and he was thinking more along 8lbs 13 oz...welll......she out did us once again!!Weight-9lbs 10 ounces (75th percentile)
Height-21 1/2 inches (75th percentile)
Head- 14 5/8 inches (50th percentile)
She's just growing right in front of our eyes. Its so neat to see how she differs from Bird. She's loves to snuggle...unlike Bird (Miss Independent). Everyone asks us if they look alike, I used to say yes until we got Goose's infant pics back and we have them in a frame side by side...no they look nothing alike!! It's so crazy!! She loves her swing...unlike Bird. She's a feisty eater, I don't ever remember Bird being so...."into" her eating times! (Maybe the reason for the big weight gain..lol) Needless to say she is her own person already, and I am sooo excited to watch her grow!!
Comments