We celebrated the 4th with my brother and his fam out at his house. The weather was supposed to be very rainy, but luckily it held off until....well when it was time to light the big stuff. My brother made pulled pork, and man was it oh so yummy. I stayed inside with Goose most of day, that way the kiddos could come and take refuge whenever they wanted. The guys were blowing stuff up with half sticks of dynamite....(do NOT ask)!! Bird did really well this year....the loud booms didn't scare her like I thought they would.



We tried to stay late enough to let the rain pass....but at 11:30pm... I had had enough, and so had everyone else...if ya know what I mean!! :)



We tried to stay late enough to let the rain pass....but at 11:30pm... I had had enough, and so had everyone else...if ya know what I mean!! :)Maybe next year Bird can do smoke bombs!! LOL!!!
Comments