My 12 weeks maternity leave are coming to an end, and I must say I am super sad about it. I have enjoyed having my days off with my husband back. I know I will miss these days the most. Where we all wake up together and go to bed at night together. I am going to strive to make that a permanent change....no matter what that means in the future. It's not fair to our girls to miss out on those moments with both Mommy and Daddy. With all that being said...we had a FULL
Sat. we had D-bugs 6th Birthday party. As always Aunt DoDo did a fantastic job. It was so super hot, but it didn't stop the kiddos. I got to hang out inside with all the Mommy's! Felt like we were everywhere! All the super cute babies, it was a lot of fun chit chatting and hanging out. We left the party around 7pm and headed home, we were all tuckered out and knew we had a full day ahead on Sunday.



The Husband took the day off, it was the annual Firefighters Relief picnic. We love attending this event with our Papa. It's always so much fun for the kiddos, and this year I was really honored to be able to attend once again seeing as grandpa had been through a roller coaster ride with his heart attack, yet rarin to go! My Dad and the Kruger's came along, and I must say we had the best weather and the best company we ever could have hoped for. The food was great as always, and the kiddos had a blast on all the blow up slides, bounce house, and rock walls. Royal and Jason even participated in the play. However theirs involved putting on these huge boxing gloves and beating the tar out of one another!! Priceless if you ask me!! We once again headed home after a long day. I snuck out of the house for about 2 hours while the girls slept, and when I got home, both girls had been bathed and put into their jammies!! Way to go Husband!!
The Husband took the day off, it was the annual Firefighters Relief picnic. We love attending this event with our Papa. It's always so much fun for the kiddos, and this year I was really honored to be able to attend once again seeing as grandpa had been through a roller coaster ride with his heart attack, yet rarin to go! My Dad and the Kruger's came along, and I must say we had the best weather and the best company we ever could have hoped for. The food was great as always, and the kiddos had a blast on all the blow up slides, bounce house, and rock walls. Royal and Jason even participated in the play. However theirs involved putting on these huge boxing gloves and beating the tar out of one another!! Priceless if you ask me!! We once again headed home after a long day. I snuck out of the house for about 2 hours while the girls slept, and when I got home, both girls had been bathed and put into their jammies!! Way to go Husband!!
I had all three kiddos home with me today. Little Man came over since they had no daycare today. We started off with a quick photo shoot, then took a jump on the trampoline, oh and don't forget a dip in the pool!! Whew where they busy bodies! We even went and had lunch with Nana at her work. I was wiped out once the husband got home, but it was a great day once again. I love hearing Little Man tell me, "I Love You so much Aunt Sissy"!! Pulls at my heart strings that's for
sure!





Comments