So here we are...almost Halloween!! I adore this holiday! I love all the kiddos dressin up, carving pumpkins, and most of all watching all the fun Halloween cartoons!! Every year for the past ump teen years we have gone to a friends parents house for trick or treating....well...this year, this year we are sad to miss it, but are making are own traditions that we hope will continue throughout the years!! We have decided to stay home and have our very own Trick-or-Treat bash! The husband seems pretty excited, he's carving 7 or eight pumpkins as I type actually, and who knows what he will come up with tomorrow. I busted out all the Halloween decor that hasn't seen daylight in a few years. Our neighbor is joining in the festivities...he also will have a ton of carved pumpkins and decor for the trick or treaters!!P.S. Check out the girls in their matching PJ's they got from our AWESOME daycare provider for their annual Boo Bash!! All the kiddos had them on when the parents came to pick them up!! I am truly blessed to have found these 2 wonderful women who love my children as their own!! :)


Comments