Skip to main content

Our Santa Experience!!

Yep, it's that time of year again, and I wanted something different. I am not all about the mall scene, or standing in long lines awaiting Santa. So I scoped out some other options on the Internet, and there it was the perfect fit for our family. It's called My Santa Experience. It's located in one of our hometown strip malls. You can even reserve a time slot via the web, or phone! I called this am and scheduled our appointment for 6:30 this evening! Nana was coming along, heck even my brother and his family were coming!! I was sooo excited.

When you arrive you check in. The kiddos pick which ornament they want to make in the toyshop. Little man picked a snowman and Bird picked a Christmas Tree. They then go sit at these little tables and prepare their letters to Santa. There was only one other family there while we were, so we had every station to our selves!! Little man and Bird began listing the things they wanted from Santa...well Bird had one item....a camera...imagine that! However little man...well he had a whole list!! Once they were done, it was onto see Santa. Since we were the only ones there, they gave their letters right to him. He was great! I was worried that Bird would freak out. nope, she was much more calm...but I truly believe it was because it was so laid back. She talked to him and let him know what she and sissy wanted. They got their pics taken, which they then put onto a candy cane usb for you. You get all the pics they take and do with them as you please!


We then moved onto the toy shop, where we constructed their ornaments. Bird loved this! Goose was enjoying hanging out with Uncle Nunu!! After we got the ornaments done, we headed to the snack shop where they made reindeer mix! It was sooooo cute!!

Then one of the best parts...the snow yard!! The kids loved it!! It was wet, cold, and felt and looked like snow!! They made snow balls and everything!! It made for some super cute pictures!! We had a great time!!

How much you ask did we dish out for this....well of course Nana wanted to do it for them....but it was seriously $29.99 for the three of them!! WHAT...yep I promise!! all that for $30 dollars!! You really can't beat it!! I hope they come back next year...because this is the way will choose to go!!
Once we were done, we ventured over to T-Rex and had dinner. The kids were in Heaven!! They loved every minute of it! It was a GREAT night out with the fam!! Thanks a bunch to my Mom who never ceases to amaze me!! We love you to the Moon Nana!!

Comments

Rubydotlarue said…
Sounds amazing!!! If you decide you need to see Santa twice next year I also recommend our church/preschool. We paid $3.50 per person (minus Lucy) and we got all you can eat pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage and o.j. They had a number system and called your number when it was your turn to see santa, so you could just sit, eat and visit until it was your turn. Then after santa each kid got a giant sugar cookie and goodie bag. Then each kid goes to the Santa Store and picks as many items as they want to give to mom and dad's for Christmas. All of the goodies are donated so there's tons of stuff for them to choose from. They also get to make an ornament! So it's well worth the money and also low stress! Kimberly and her boys joined all of us this year and we've already made plans for next year! I love the stress free angle of it all!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Belly Button Be Gone!!!

Goose had her hernia surgery done last week.  I was a complete wreck.  I know it isn't invasive, however it's still your baby going under anesthesia.   We had to be at Children's at 1:30 for check in.  Goose had no idea what was going on.  She was just as happy s can be.  It was just Goose, myself and Daddy, Nana picked Bird up from school and was keeping we busy until we were home.   When they called us back she got all her vitals checked and was a champ.  We changed her into a gown and she got to play while I spoke with the nurse, anesthesiologist, and the surgeon.  When the nurse told me that they would most likely intubate her, tears just rolled down my face.  In my line of work...intubation is never good, it's a way to sustain life.  I know that in this case it's just a way to know for sure they don't stop breathing during the procedure. The Surgeon came by to see us before and let us know what would be happening.  We work...

Fun with Friends!!

Nothin says fun like a little splash park fun with friends!!  Myself and the girls along with Tracy and Dalton made it to the park at about 11:15am and then we were joined by Russ and Austin, Aimee, Matters, Johnna and her girls!!  We were there for about 2 hours and they all had a great time!!!  Goose just loved it!  Walked ALL over!!  Gonna hit the park up again tomorrow with Aunt Tt, Brody, Nana and Little Man!!  Can't wait!!  We love all this outside time!!  

Baby Bird turns 16

I'm still not sure how our first baby girls is 16!  I remember not only her birth story, but I remember loving being pregnant with her so much.  Except the heart burn, I could have done without that!   Beautiful Bird you have become such an awesome young lady.  One that I am blessed to be your Mama.  Your love of life truly shines through in any and all settings.  People are drawn to you for your huge heart and understanding ways.  You make friends easily, and teachers and coaches adore you for the hard worker you are, but mostly because you are a true team mate.   I love how close we are, and how close you are to your sisters.  The moments when we just get to hang out and talk life or not even talk at all and just enjoy each others company are some of my most favorite times.   I love when you get excited about things or when something really makes you laugh, I wish I could bottle that joy up and keep it forever.   We are ...