SUPRISE....or not so much. I invited the family over for a shrimp dinner last evening to celebrate my not so little brother turning 30!! It was really a great time. Was he oh so surprised, no, but that's really no shocker, I told him we were all getting together to celebrate the January birthdays just so I could make sure he was there! Phillip, Christy and Brody came to help celebrate even!! We had a little pre party ourselves to exchange gifts for the kiddos. I mean to tell ya....that little Brody...he is a ham. A shinning star really...the kid is going to walking in NO time!! (while little Goose who is only 12 days younger....watches from afar...like on her back not goin anywhere afar!! lol)


The food was great, the company was even better. We had a ton of laughs and lots of kiddos to keep us entertained....heck even at almost 30 my brother is definitely in the KID category...the kid never stops....and yet people still laugh at him...why?? Well okay...so maybe he is a little funny!! 




Any hoots...HAPPY 30th Birthday Little Brother!! Hope you had great time!!!
WOW....look how fast times change!! :)
WOW....look how fast times change!! :)
Comments
Happy Birthday Candie's Brother.