What do the Dearings do on a Snow day you ask....well.... we go shopping as a family....Huge mistake!! We had two carts, a Nerf gun, some snow gloves, some new Mickey Mouse cups, and a Coconut?!?!? Yep, you read that right....the Husband saw it and thought what a great idea to try and crack it open!! Well you know Bird was all about it!!

Goose was a true sport as well, she was my willing participant for a posed pic with the coconut!! Thanks Goose...Mommy knew she could count on you!!!!
We got home and low and behold the drill cam out!! Yes, if you know my "Tim the Tool man", then this will not shock any of you. Bird pulled up a chair and immediately wanted in on the action!! It was cute, but in my mind all I could think was...."ER here we come"!! So they did it, they drilled a hole in it, poked a straw into it and proceeded to try a sip. (Now from a previous experience as a child, I recall it tasting HORRIFIC!!!) I was smart and stayed behind the camera!!!
I was laughing so hard at the Husband gaging that I didn't capture the moment...but believe me when I say....GAGGING!!
Comments