I awoke this am to the Husband telling me that we had about 4 inches of snow on the roadways this am, and it would be best if I kept the girls home. Well of course I wasn't going to argue...I'll take anytime I can get with them. So I called into work and then called the daycare to let them know I would be keeping them home with me today.


Bird was soooo excited when she woke up on her own, and I told her to look outside. She let out a huge squeal and said..."snnnnnooooowww"!! It was so cute!! I told her that once Daddy got home she could get all her gear on and head out! She couldn't wait. I couldn't even get her to take a nap she was so excited! The Husband text me when he left work, so I decided to go in and start bundling Bird up! She grabbed her snow bibs, and we layered her up! She then grabbed her snow boots and waited for her Daddy by the front door. I waited to get Goose dressed until the Husband got home. I knew I wasn't going to keep her out long, just long enough for her to see what it was all about, and of course long enough for me to snap a few pics of her in her first big snow fall!!



Bird was soooo excited when she woke up on her own, and I told her to look outside. She let out a huge squeal and said..."snnnnnooooowww"!! It was so cute!! I told her that once Daddy got home she could get all her gear on and head out! She couldn't wait. I couldn't even get her to take a nap she was so excited! The Husband text me when he left work, so I decided to go in and start bundling Bird up! She grabbed her snow bibs, and we layered her up! She then grabbed her snow boots and waited for her Daddy by the front door. I waited to get Goose dressed until the Husband got home. I knew I wasn't going to keep her out long, just long enough for her to see what it was all about, and of course long enough for me to snap a few pics of her in her first big snow fall!!
We all had a great time!! Bird stayed out with her Daddy any played while he plowed the driveway! He was excited to use it! He bought it last year right after winter...it's amazing!! Just a few quick passes and he's done. no more freezing or throwing his back out!! Heck the neighbor even borrowed it today!!


I could only hope for another snow day tomorrow....but I doubt that will happen!! I'm sure we will get out in it a few more times before it's gone!!




Comments