Skip to main content

Happy 3rd Birthday Bird!!

You know it was  a great party when you took 212 photos and would like to post them all!!  This year we decided to host a party "off site"!!  We have alot of family and friends who we love to see, so for us hosting the party somewhere besides our house was the way to go!!  We decided on Pump It Up!! 

Birds Party was from 3-5 and let me tell you...she was sooooo excited!  It was Bird and 15 of her little friends all ready to go play.  While we waited for everyone to arrive they played with bubbles....and I mean a lot of bubbles!!  Then they had to sit and watch the safety video!  I have never seen a group of youngsters sit so calmly!!  After the video it was time to line up and head to the first play room!!
Once we hit those doors....the shoes came off and the kids went running!!  I must say...having the play room all to ourselves was worth every penny we paid for this party!!  It was nice that the little guys could run and play and not worry about other kiddos running them over.....now I didn't say that they didn't need to watch out for the adults!!  Yep....we all got to play as well!!  WOW....I am out of shape!!  I don't know how those little ones do it!!  Tt and I took Brody and Goose down the big slide!!  It was so much fun!!  Pretty sure Aunt Tt has rug burn to prove it!!  :)  Nana even joined in right away!!  It was so much fun to watch her go through the obstacle course and come down the slide scared out of her mind!!  I honestly couldn't keep track of Bird!  She was runnin here and there and jumping everywhere!  We got 40 min in the first play room.  It lasted forever.  Not to mention our little party guy was amazing!!  He had the kids names down pat!!  It was truly amazing!! 
Once he blew his whistle, it was time to line up and head to the other playroom.  Once inside there, Russ and Christy decided to race in the obstacle course.  Now that was funny!!  The literally rolled to the finish line!!  Then we got all the girls, big and small in the dodge ball arena!!  NOW THAT WAS FUN!!  I know us big girls had a great time!!  Tracy and I were laughing so hard we couldn't hardly breathe...while Tt was hitting us with her wicked left arm of death!!  Really!!  "Odoyle Rules"!!  Sweet little Becky was playing nicely until I laughed so hard at her.....that her alter ego came out and she came firing at me with both guns a blazin!!  Nana and Tt collided into the side and couldn't get back up!!  I literally had a great time!!  The little girls were running all around us pounding us with balls and knocking us down!!  Bird was standing in the middle cracking up!! 

I attempted to race Bella through the obstacle course and well.....lets just say I got off to a false start!!  I really thought I was going to jump through the hole...and well....not so much!!  Everyone was cracking up!!  Thank goodness Bella waited for me!!  I was making my way up the mountain on my way to the downhill finish slide when all of a sudden I lost my footing and fell all the way down practically taking out all the kids around me.  By the time I finally reached the bottom....Bella had already lapped me!!  LOL!!  The Husband decided he couldn't take it anymore,,,,,even though he didn't feel tip top, he finally got in and played as well!  He went through the obstacle with Bird, and she was laughing the whole time!!  It was so cute to watch her come over the top of the slide and kick her Daddy's rear!!  :)  Aunt Erin and the Husband raced as well....and what do you know...the Husband ends up with a jammed toe!! 
Once again the whistle blew and it was time to get our shoes on and head to the Party room.  First all the gang posed for a few group pics!!  Man they were sooooo sweaty!!  My little adopted sis Julia works there, and she came in just so she could do Birds Party!!  It was awesome to see her!!  She lead the kiddos back to the party room which she had set up and got all ready for us.  It was great....I really didn't have to do anything but take pics!!  The cake was once again AMAZING!!  Bird loved it!!  We sang Happy Birthday, ate some yummy cupcakes, and then it was time for presents!!  WOW...I mean WOW!!  Bird was placed on her throne....and a Princess was she indeed!!  I couldn't believe all the great gifts she got!!  She is set for this spring and summer!!  Once presents were done, we handed out goody bags, and then said our goodbyes and thank yous!
I really hope everyone had as much fun and we all did!!  Bird talked about it all the way home!!  Happy Birthday Party Day our little Birdie!!  Mommy and Daddy love you sooooo much!! 

Comments

Oh my goodness what amazing photos!! I am so glad your sweet girl had such a fun party! We just had little William's third birthday on Saturday. I posted some photos on the blog. Have a great week :)
Rubydotlarue said…
I'm so glad I've gotten to be a part of ALL of her birthdays! Love that kid!

Popular posts from this blog

Belly Button Be Gone!!!

Goose had her hernia surgery done last week.  I was a complete wreck.  I know it isn't invasive, however it's still your baby going under anesthesia.   We had to be at Children's at 1:30 for check in.  Goose had no idea what was going on.  She was just as happy s can be.  It was just Goose, myself and Daddy, Nana picked Bird up from school and was keeping we busy until we were home.   When they called us back she got all her vitals checked and was a champ.  We changed her into a gown and she got to play while I spoke with the nurse, anesthesiologist, and the surgeon.  When the nurse told me that they would most likely intubate her, tears just rolled down my face.  In my line of work...intubation is never good, it's a way to sustain life.  I know that in this case it's just a way to know for sure they don't stop breathing during the procedure. The Surgeon came by to see us before and let us know what would be happening.  We work...

Fun with Friends!!

Nothin says fun like a little splash park fun with friends!!  Myself and the girls along with Tracy and Dalton made it to the park at about 11:15am and then we were joined by Russ and Austin, Aimee, Matters, Johnna and her girls!!  We were there for about 2 hours and they all had a great time!!!  Goose just loved it!  Walked ALL over!!  Gonna hit the park up again tomorrow with Aunt Tt, Brody, Nana and Little Man!!  Can't wait!!  We love all this outside time!!  

Baby Bird turns 16

I'm still not sure how our first baby girls is 16!  I remember not only her birth story, but I remember loving being pregnant with her so much.  Except the heart burn, I could have done without that!   Beautiful Bird you have become such an awesome young lady.  One that I am blessed to be your Mama.  Your love of life truly shines through in any and all settings.  People are drawn to you for your huge heart and understanding ways.  You make friends easily, and teachers and coaches adore you for the hard worker you are, but mostly because you are a true team mate.   I love how close we are, and how close you are to your sisters.  The moments when we just get to hang out and talk life or not even talk at all and just enjoy each others company are some of my most favorite times.   I love when you get excited about things or when something really makes you laugh, I wish I could bottle that joy up and keep it forever.   We are ...