I wish I may...I wish I might....Go to sleep with Mickey and Minnie by my side every night....
Wish Granted!!
My amazing co-worker does murals on the side, so I hired her talent to put something together for Cadence. She was turning 3 and we felt it was time to make her room a little more "Big Girlish"!! I picked out bedding and then Shannon went from there!!
Cadence can't get enough of it! She wants us all to hang out in her room all the time!! We have watched a few movies in there, and Sissy is to come and play in there whenever she is awake. Anytime someone comes over, she immediately wants them to go she her "miral"!! She really is in awe of it!
I am so glad that Miss Shannon came into our lives....she has helped make for one VERY HAPPY 3 year old!!
Cadence Lane: Mommy and Daddy hope that you know how very much you are loved and that we want nothing more then for you to grow and blossom!! You are such a great role model for Kenley. She just lights up when she sees you! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for blessing our lives!!! Love you to the Moon Baby Girl!!

Comments