Skip to main content

Easter Eve

As the girls were in the bath....the Easter Bunny snuck into our house and left their fun filled Easter baskets on the fireplace.  He also hide some Easter eggs through out the downstairs.  The Husband had already gotten Goose out of the tub, when I was sitting with Bird while she finished her bath when we heard it!!  We heard the Easter Bunny Hop into the house....Hop around the downstairs....Hop up the stairs, then out the back door!!  Birds eyes were HUGE.  She couldn't believe he was in our house!!  Daddy and sissy ran into the bathroom to see what all the Hopping was about...Bird exclaimed it was the EASTER BUNNY!!    

Daddy went in to check the back door and what to his surprise....BUNNY POOP!!  Yep...that darn Easter Bunny had left a little pile of bunny poop, and dropped two of his carrots in the process.  He must have been in a big hurry trying to get to all the other kiddos houses in time.  Bird jumped out of the tub so she could see the bunny droppings!  It was so cute...she gets a completely serious look on her face and exclaims..."We don't POOP in the house"!!  I lost it!!  It was soooo funny!!  

 Then you see her look underneath the railing and she sees them!!  All 3 Easter baskets lined up on the fireplace.  So we ran into her room to get her Jammie's on.  I went downstairs first camera in hand of course and down came the rest of them.  Bird was soooo excited.  She had a HUGE Minnie basket, Goose had a little Mickey basket, and Daddy had a tinier tiny Minnie Basket!!  The girls immediately dug in!!  It was so much fun to see their faces, and Bird was so excited to show Goose how to dump out her basket!!  The Easter Bunny did good....hardly any candy...mostly, socks, cookies, books, coloring books,bubbles,puffs, finger raviolis, and for the big presents....a sock monkey game for Bird, and a set of 5 puffy cars for Goose.  Daddy got 3 new pairs of shorts and some of his all time favorite candies.....Reece's Eggs!! 
Bird hunted all the eggs, and got some good change for her piggy bank!!  All in all it was a great evening.  The best part was Daddy didn't have to miss out.  We go to Nana's house later today for some more egg hunting, and some much needed family time!!  I can't wait!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belly Button Be Gone!!!

Goose had her hernia surgery done last week.  I was a complete wreck.  I know it isn't invasive, however it's still your baby going under anesthesia.   We had to be at Children's at 1:30 for check in.  Goose had no idea what was going on.  She was just as happy s can be.  It was just Goose, myself and Daddy, Nana picked Bird up from school and was keeping we busy until we were home.   When they called us back she got all her vitals checked and was a champ.  We changed her into a gown and she got to play while I spoke with the nurse, anesthesiologist, and the surgeon.  When the nurse told me that they would most likely intubate her, tears just rolled down my face.  In my line of work...intubation is never good, it's a way to sustain life.  I know that in this case it's just a way to know for sure they don't stop breathing during the procedure. The Surgeon came by to see us before and let us know what would be happening.  We work...

Fun with Friends!!

Nothin says fun like a little splash park fun with friends!!  Myself and the girls along with Tracy and Dalton made it to the park at about 11:15am and then we were joined by Russ and Austin, Aimee, Matters, Johnna and her girls!!  We were there for about 2 hours and they all had a great time!!!  Goose just loved it!  Walked ALL over!!  Gonna hit the park up again tomorrow with Aunt Tt, Brody, Nana and Little Man!!  Can't wait!!  We love all this outside time!!  

Baby Bird turns 16

I'm still not sure how our first baby girls is 16!  I remember not only her birth story, but I remember loving being pregnant with her so much.  Except the heart burn, I could have done without that!   Beautiful Bird you have become such an awesome young lady.  One that I am blessed to be your Mama.  Your love of life truly shines through in any and all settings.  People are drawn to you for your huge heart and understanding ways.  You make friends easily, and teachers and coaches adore you for the hard worker you are, but mostly because you are a true team mate.   I love how close we are, and how close you are to your sisters.  The moments when we just get to hang out and talk life or not even talk at all and just enjoy each others company are some of my most favorite times.   I love when you get excited about things or when something really makes you laugh, I wish I could bottle that joy up and keep it forever.   We are ...